Sunday 29 January 2012

YouTube Update, Snapshot 12w04a and more!

Hi minecraftians,


*THIS IS AN IMPORTANT UPDATE. IF YOU ARE A REGULAR YOUTUBE WATCHER, YOU NEED TO READ THIS!*


Well, it's been a very busy month. In case you didn't know, I've been very busy adding extra stuff to my Club Penguin website. Anyways, I intend to give all the Obsidian Miners out there more content as I have been VERY lacked on content over January.


Well, Mojang released a new snapshot, 12w04a. This includes a new mob (Ocelot), which are tameable with raw fish. You can breed ocelots as well. Just feed raw fish to 2 ocelots and they shall make a Babby Ocelot. When wild, they look like leopards, but when tamed they look like a pet cat. Also, Jungle Tree Saplings have been added. Place them in a 2x2 square and it will grow into a Big Jungle Tree. Skeletons now have new AI, so when they set on fire in daylight, they will run under any nearby trees to shade themselves. They added a new item to the game called Fire Charge, and is a fireball when dispensed. Dispensers have also been reskinned. You can get the snapshot by clicking here!

Also, I have A LOT more stuff to report from ObsidianMiners' YT channel.


First off, I know you guys LOVE the PvPZone server I found. I want you guys to know A LOT more about it, so I want to set it up as a whole series. What do you guys think? It can get a little boring, JUST playing Capture the Flag, but they have added a Builder World (donators+ are the only ones who can build) and they are waiting for the Spell Plugin to become compatible with Multi-Worlds so they can add a survival world.


Also, I will be doing more server reviews, in servers such as SuperFunTime, Super-Earth and JusticeCraft!


I know I have been focusing on multiplayer servers a lot, but the singleplayer aspect will be coming soon, One of my favorite YouTube series of all time is ChimneySwift11's Minecraft Files, so if you guys want a building series, I will most definitely take inspiration.


Well, that's all for now!


Ciao,
Mariobros980


OH YA! Also, congrats to our new YouTuber, dranoso! I don't know if he will help tons, but he is a great new add

No comments:

Post a Comment