Friday 17 February 2012

Snapshot 12w07b, New Survival Series and more!

Hi minecraftians!


Mario here again with a few updates from the world of Minecraft!


So, the 7th snapshot of the year has been released! It has many more added features, including:



  • Block height increase to 256 (was 128)
  • Villagers can now repopulate the village with 'testifikids'
  • Zombie attacks on NPC Villages at night
  • Added the Redstone Lamp
  • Decreased the chance of rare mob drops even FURTHER!
  • All animals now use the new mob AI


You can get the client here, and the server here!

So, next update is the new YouTube series I am doing! It is a survival series, and the first episode is already up! Check it out below!



I am going to TRY and post one of these vids every day! It just depends how long they take to upload! I have gone back to my old recording software, Screencast-O-Matic, because my other recording softwares were lagging my game out and then speeding the vid up x2!

Anyways, I will soon be doing mod reviews as well as Survival, Server Xperience and more! I know people take quite a big fancy to the Clay Soldiers mod, which I might have tournaments with...but I would need to come up with a twist or it's not as awesome. 

Anyways, let us know in the comments what you guys think!

Ciao,
Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment