Sunday 6 May 2012

Prepare for A Heck-Ton of Minecraft Content!

Hi minecraftians!


Mario here to announce that I am back!


On Sunday night and throughout next week, I am going to try and record a TON of Minecraft content! I've got a new, exciting series planned and some more Server Reviews, my second attempt at a single-player series. Here's some info!


New Series: Back to Classic!
Earlier this week I was playing around on some Classic version servers, and I now support both Classic and Premium Minecraft! I am a fan of the Blocktopia Lava and Zombie Survival servers, so expect a whole series on them! Also, I will be showing you some awesome house designs and all kinds of stuff for Classic!


Server Xperience Continues!
Yes, I will be doing more premium Minecraft server reviews! Again, BlockTopia Army of Darkness is likely! Perhaps the YouAreMinecraft server and many more!




I will be uploading this content the following week. To be correct, I will be recording from 7th May - 13th May, and then uploading (if it works) from 14th May until the end of that week! Please note that my uploading has been buggy, and 14-18 May are VERY busy for me, so please don't rage if the videos don't get uploaded.


Follow me on Twitter for some more updates, but I will likely be playing on Blocktopia throughout the week to get that series going. So, here's the IPs I COULD be on!


Zombie Survival - CLASSIC SERVER
Lava Survival - CLASSIC SERVER
Army of Darkness (Premium Zombie Survival) - smp.blocktopia.net:25563


That's just about all! I hope you'll enjoy these updates and a whole lot more!


-Mariobros980
ObsidianMiners Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment