Wednesday 7 November 2012

This Is What Happens When My Computer Acts Up...

Hi guys!

Mario here with a kind of Community Update!

my computer...
Yes, it is so depressing I simply refuse to put the title in caps. My computer has been acting up BIG TIME...like, if you played on my computer 2 weeks ago, and then play on it now, you'd be able to tell the difference like chocolate and apples. My computer is horrifically stupid at the moment; it is impossible to multi-task on it, and my UAC (User Account Control) is stupid. My virus protection, MSE, is also being an idiot, by turning off when my computer does. Anyways, I might not get it fixed for a while, so please bear with me (no videos etc.) THERE WILL STILL BE BLOG POSTS, I HAVE MY LAPTOP!!!

THE MARIO TOP CHARTS!
Every month on the 10th, I will list my 10 favourite Minecraft-related songs. This month will be on Saturday, and the rest will be on the 10th of every month. If a song is highlighted green, it has moved up, if it is red it has moved down. If it's black, it's stayed where it was.

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment