Saturday 29 June 2013

Survival Island Part 1 is Up, More ObsidianMiners Videos Coming Soon and More!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a quick update!

So, I released Part 1 of the Survival Island, which you can watch below. However, I won't be posting any more Survival Island videos to the channel, so you'll have to click here to watch any new videos I put in the series!

 


Also, there'll be more videos coming to the ObsidianMiners channel real soon! The first video will be a quick update on what's been going on with some QuickSand gameplay from the Super Gaming servers. Then I'll be posting regular content to both channels! :D

My redstone tutorials will be uploaded to both channels, as well as a few other series. My Survival Island and BuxVille Survival will be on my channel, and mini-games such as Hunger Games and MCInfected will be on ObsidianMiners (that's how it'll probably work).

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment