Tuesday 10 April 2012

ObsidianMiners' Server Update #2!

Hi minecraftians!

I have a few updates on the server to give you!

First of all, a quick plugins list alongside their authors (just to give them credit :D)! Here's a quick list of non-staff plugins:


There will be a lot more non-staff plugins on the server! Now, for staff plugins:

WorldEdit by sk89q (Owners only)
WorldGuard by sk89q (Mod, Mod+, SuperMod, Admin, Owner)

That's all for now, we also use PermissionsEx for the ranking system!

Next up, I added a couple of ranks! Here's the new list:
Guest
Builder
Fighter
Assassin
Demigod
God
LittleMod
Mod
Mod+
SuperMod
Admin
Owner

This is probably the confirmed list of ranks, God and Demigod do not have any Mod powers BTW! The ones in bold are new ranks!

Also, 2003kaloful has accepted to be an owner. We removed the Founder rank as I think Crazy and Kalo should have the powers I have over the server as they've helped me a lot!

So, one last thing. The server no longer has set times, but nor is it 24/7! Follow me on Twitter (@Mariobros980CP) and when I tweet the server is open/closed, the server is open/closed :D!

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment