Tuesday 10 April 2012

ObsidianMiners Server Update #3!

Hi minecraftians!


Already the 2nd update in 1 day! I can't believe how much progress I am making!


First off, my friend Pinguguy has agreed to help me with the server! I have not decided what rank he will be: either SuperMod, Admin, or a unique rank (likely SuperMod or Admin because unique ranks take forever to make).


Second, if you are a friend of mine, @ me on Twitter if you do not have Minecraft! I will think about whether or not to allow you to use a LEGIT free version of Minecraft. Any modded Free Minecraft versions will result in a forever ban!


Last, I'm coming up with an idea for spawn. I want it to be a sort of old-town marketplace sort of thing! The server uses ChestShop, so I could put some ChestShops in some market stalls!


You guys probably want me to use Votifier. I will not add Votifier until I test the server's public ability. Votifier allows you to vote on Minestatus and earn in-game money. You can vote once every day!


-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner
Owner of Upcoming ObsidianMiner Server

No comments:

Post a Comment