Tuesday 31 July 2012

Thanks for 1000 Views!

Hi guys!


Mario here with a quick update about this site!


Yes, the site reached 1,000 views, and I'd like to say thank you. So, when I have the time, I'll be putting together a whole page filled with everything you need to know about Minecraft! Such as every block, item, and biome in the game and more! I will post more videos over time, but right now I'm working on a project you may have seen me tweet about!


I'm making the Olympic Games in Minecraft. I am building it with Crazy when 1.3 comes out, and it'll hopefully be a lot of fun for you guys to play. Check out the progress by looking up 'Olympic Games' in the Project section of Planet Minecraft. Look for the one made by Mariobros980 (:D).


-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment