Saturday 30 June 2012

My New Survival Let's Play (Coming Soon)!

Hey minecraftians!


Mario here, with a quick update about what I'll be doing, and some news!


First things first, I'm doing a Survival LP soon! But, it's not just any LP...I'm going to be playing on Hardcore mode with some mods (if you've seen Wolv21's vids, you'll know what I mean). Here's the list of the current mods I'll be using in Season 1:


OptiFine
GLSL Shaders (if I can get it to work)
Mo' Creatures
The Legend of Notch RPG Mod


If Mo' Creatures isn't compatible with the Legend of Notch, we will be playing with the RPG mod. I tried Sonicether's shaders and they didn't work, but hopefully GLSL shaders will. The series will go on until I die, so depending on the start we get, it could be about 30-50 episodes long, so be prepared for an epic series. This will be here as soon as possible!


Also, one of my friends Hullcity24 will be getting Minecraft soon. I'm probably going to be teaching him Minecraft, and you may have seen me tweet about livestreaming soon...again, once I get some technical issues sorted out, I'll be doing a livestream of it quick question: does MSN and Skyping someone bring them into your LAN?).


Another thing: people ask me to record several episodes in a row. Here's the thing: I use an auto-uploader that comes with Screencast-O-Matic, my screen recorder. And you can only do one thing at a time with it: so if I'm uploading a video, I can't record a new one! If I recorded the content I want to give you guys and uploaded it normally, you wouldn't have any content because I don't have the time!


-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment