Tuesday 5 June 2012

ObsidianMiners are Back!

Hi minecraftians!


Mario here with an announcement for our YouTube channel!


Yes, I finally got the recording system working again! Basically, the system has an automatic YouTube uploader, which allows me to upload 15 mins of video in 15-30 mins, instead of waiting 14 hours for YouTube to upload it. Well, this uploader crashed, and I couldn't wait 14 hours for 15 minutes of content to upload. However, they fixed this, and I can upload videos again!


So, expect a ton more content from us! If you don't know who we are, we bring you some of the best Minecraft content around. We look around Multiplayer servers, Survival Games, Tutorials, Snapshot Reviews and much more!


If you watch one of our videos, please remember to like, add it to your favourites (if it was one of your favourite videos), comment, and don't forget to subscribe. Since I don't do YouTube as a major job or anything, my aim is to get to 50 subscribers (or more) if we can before September (I don't know, nothing special, that's 3 months though)! Also, let's try to get 1,000 video views! If you look at the Yogscast, who are close to 1 billion video views (no joke, I mean LITERALLY 1 billion), it's not many, but to me that's a ton!


-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment