Saturday 23 June 2012

Coming Soon to YouTube....

Hi minecraftians!


Mario here with a quick news update on what MIGHT be happening soon!


I want to play a Super Hostile map. Hands down. I think Vechs is a great map designer (GREAT?!?! HE'S AMAZING!!!) alongside SethBling and FVDisco. So, I'll be playing Super Hostile #12...wait, there isn't one. That's because I'm going to play the NEXT Super Hostile map, no matter if it's rated easy or hard!


I've been into Survival and PvP lately, and if you've been on the Minecraft: DOTA server, you'll know what I mean. PvP is 200% INTENSE on that server! The boss armor you get is amazing. I want to relax a bit now, so I've been playing spleef and speed-parkour on the SpleefLeague server, alongside MCPaintballing (but that is long-range PvP in a way, right?). And I want to continue the Survival feel...without it being to hard (Who am I kidding? Vechs' maps are too hard! Easy: 0.00000000001% | Hard: 99.99999999999%). But I mean: without anyone there to kill me. I wanted to do it with Crazy, but I hear some of the enchantments go off, unless you use a Bukkit plugin (my server isn't Bukkit as it is not public).


So, yeah, expect Super Hostile #12 when it comes out!


-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner


P.S.   I might also ask Crazy and Kalo if they want to do a single-player Super Hostile map and they can upload their POV on a different map. OR, we could do the same map. I put my POV on  my channel (Mariobros980cp), Kalo does his on his channel (2003kaloful), and Crazy does it on the main Minecraft channel (ObsidianMiners).

No comments:

Post a Comment