Saturday 22 September 2012

Community Update: Kalo's Return, Twitter and More!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a Community Update!

So, there's lots to talk about now:

2003KALOFUL'S RETURN!
Yup, 2003kalo and I were just talking on the MCInfected server. I thought he had quit, but thankfully he hasn't! He will be starring in more videos from now on! Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
The 3 of us (me, Kalo and Crazy) all have Twitter. At the last count, I have 432 followers, Kalo has 592 followers and Crazy has 12 followers (he doesn't tweet all the time). That means I am trying to reach 450 followers, and Kalo is almost at 600! That's quite a milestone! Remember to follow us for updates of when I post, new contests etc:

Mariobros980: @Mariobros980CP
Crazydude676: @Crazydude676CP
2003kalo: @cpNicky1123

SCREENCAST-O-MATIC UPDATE!
I may be getting the Premium version of my recording software, Screencast-o-Matic. That means:

  • Longer videos (could go up to an hour)
  • Editing software (edit videos to make them look cooler)
  • No annoying watermark on any videos


-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment