Wednesday 26 December 2012

Community Update: Black Ops II, Minecraft Status and More!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a Community Update on some things you may not be realising!

BLACK OPS II WITH MARIO IS RELEASED!
Yup, I released a website to help any of you guys that have Black Ops II! It will feature classes, guides, patch updates and more! You can check it out by clicking here!

BLACK OPS II LIVESTREAMS COMING SOON!
Luckily, in Black Ops II, there's a way you can livestream games from a console (in my case, from a PS3) onto YouTube, so I'll be able to livestream some Black Ops II content for everyone! Best of all, it SHOULD render on YouTube, making the video mine! This means that I can make Black Ops II content that isn't 2 minutes long, for your enjoyment. The sad part: no commentary still, and each video will be a minimum of 15 minutes long, so if you don't like Black Ops II, terribly sorry!

SO, HOW DOES THIS AFFECT MINECRAFT?
To be honest, it doesn't affect my love of Minecraft at all! I'll still be posting Minecraft content, keeping you filled in on this website, and playing on multiplayer servers. I will just be splitting my time between the two games, plus my real life as well!

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment