Saturday 4 May 2013

Final YouTube Update Before The First Commentary!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a final YouTube update before I begin doing commentaries!

First of all, if I ever get the option, I won't be taking up YouTube as a sort of job or anything, it's going to be a hobby. There will still be videos, but I don't want any sort of permanent YouTube license thing.

Now onto the series that I'll be making! First one to note it REDStone, a series where I go through simple Redstone contraptions and what they do. This will help those that have no clue what Redstone does or is.

Then there's the MCPvP playlist and Super Gaming playlist. The reason I won't be doing any videos on Blocktopia servers is because most of their gamemodes are:

  • Survival (we all know how much I hate survival)
  • Long drawn-out minigames (they are still fun, but it's hard to watch on a video)

There's also a bunch of other series I have planned, but I'd also like to say something to you guys in case you were thinking about beginning to do commentaries.

I was talking to some of my real-life 'friends' (not really friends anymore) about making a YouTube commentary. Their immediate reaction was 'Oh, how so gay you are, Mario (Mario isn't my real name by the way, just used it instead of my actual name :P)!'.  First of all, if the person who said this is reading this post, I'm not gay and you have offended everyone that is. Second, they were 50% right. Making a commentary requires you to talk to yourself and your viewers, but no one really thinks that viewers are actual people.

BUT, the reason I am still going to post commentaries is because they weren't all right. There are many others that post them and most of them are entertaining, funny and awesome (these real-life 'friends' don't know funny when it hits them in the face). I came home and watched a couple of YouTuber's commentaries, and realized there was nothing wrong with trying to entertain people but, not for the money, for the laughs and the fun.

Sorry about the last emotional part, just thought I'd put that out there! If the people that said that to me are reading this, I hope you one day come up with the courage to do something with your life and stop criticising people.

Well, in other words, YouTube videos coming shortly,

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment