Saturday 4 May 2013

New 'Achievements' Page!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a website update!

So, I was thinking about all the possible achievements that could be made in games, and how none of the servers I play on have an achievements list that you can complete and earn rewards for. I can't give out rewards, but what I can do is create achievements!

The reason for this page is because I was playing The Walls on Hypixel's server today and noticed how repetitive it was. You got wood, made some base tools, mined iron, made full Iron Armor and a Sword and any other tools you may need, try to get to the diamonds in the middle when the Walls drop and then kill everyone. There wasn't really anything else to it (no offence to anyone that plays on the server, it's an amazing server!). So, I'm going to make a new ACHIEVEMENTS page, filled with a bunch of achievements you can complete on certain Minecraft servers. Some that I have plans for are:

  • Overcast Network - Project Ares
  • Overcast Network - Blitz
  • Hypixel - The Walls
  • Hypixel - QuakeCraft
  • Battle for Conwy Castle (long time no see!)
  • MCInfected (we should all know this server by now)
  • MCPvP Hunger Games
  • MCPvP Kit PvP
  • Blocktopia - Lava Survival
  • Blocktopia - TNT Wars
  • MC Halo (Server Spotlight coming soon)
  • Some ShotBow Network servers

The page will be pretty long and daunting, so I'll try and come up with a way to navigate to places quickly. Especially for Project Areas and MCPvP Hunger Games, I plan for a ton of possible achievements. I'm looking at some REALLY challenging ones to do with redstone and long Killstreaks on Project Ares, and some pretty interesting HG ones.

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

P.S  Stay tuned, first Modern Craftfare update commentary coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment