Saturday 30 March 2013

The Minecraftia Hits 16,000 Views! (Well, 15k if you're not precise, but ya know...)

Hi guys!

Mario here with another site update!

So, the site recently hit 16,000 views, which is why I'm releasing The Minecraftia 1.01 later today. This will include:

  • New header
  • View counter (shows how many views the site has reached)
  • Better background (will be released after the two above because it will take more time)

That's all for now, but I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who views or has viewed my site, it feels great that I can post a server review and that someone may look at it! Also, the next video on our channel by me will be a commentary (confirmed) and it will be on either MCSkullHunter (most likely) or the Gontroller Factions Server.

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment