Sunday 31 March 2013

Two New Projects I'm Working On!

Hi guys!

Mario here with another update on a few projects I'm working on!

There's two this time, one I came up with a few weeks ago and one I came up with only yesterday. I'll start with the first one, something you've probably already seen before.

I'm planning on making the Call of Duty Zombies gamemode into Minecraft, more often known as MC Nazi Zombies. Basically, Zombies is a game where you must kill zombies to earn Points, and then use the Points to buy stuff like weapons, perks and to upgrade your weapon. This is achieved by using quite a decent amount of redstone, Command Blocks and the new Scoreboard system. Working on this, and I have created a test map so that I can make sure everything works properly!

The second one I will announce later today, trying to figure out how exactly to make, but it's coming to me bit by bit.

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment