Sunday 19 August 2012

New Website Going Into Alpha Soon...

Hi guys!

Mario here with an update on the site itself.

Before I start, the site WILL STILL BE UP AT THIS URL whilst I am developing...the new Minecraftia! You can still come back and visit this website and there will be new stuff posted, UNTIL I finish the new Minecraftia!

The only way to get access to the Alpha of the new Minecraftia (where I will post extra mod reviews, server spotlights etc.), you have to win a PromoCode on my new website (COMING SOON!!!) and have a Google/Blogger account. Then, I will give you access to the EXCLUSIVE Minecraftia (Note: don't give people the link, they can't get access to the site, and if you share any photos/evidence of how my new site is coming along, the access for you will be removed instantly).

So, be ready for a new look!

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment