Monday 27 August 2012

Site Update: New Alpha, New Weekly Post and More!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a quick blog update!

So, the blog recently reached 1.5k views, which is incredible. I have also noticed that my MCInfected server review got a lot of attention, thanks to the guys that play on the MCInfected servers for the awesome server! This and the Battle for Conwy Castle server are some of the best I've come across...ever. I will continue to do more videos on MCInfected, and expect some Battle for Conwy Castle in our 'Server Xperience' playlist soon. Anyways, on with the news...

NEW WAY TO ACCESS ALPHA!
So, the Gaming Challenge didn't take off great. But I still wanna put the site in Alpha, so I thought...how can I make the site available by using the Minecraftia? And that's when a decent idea hit me. Every once in a while, I will tweet out 'There are 8 new blocks hidden around the site [link]'. Each block has a letter on it. When all 8 letters are gathered, they will spell a word that you have to figure out. Then, fill out the application form (NOTE: YOU WILL NEED A BLOGGER ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO WIN). If you are one of the first 3 people to give the correct answer, you will win access to the Minecraftia Alpha!

FREE APP FRIDAYS ARE HERE!
Do you have an iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad, but do none of the apps suit you? Well, now I'm gonna do Free App Fridays! I will give you some of the best apps I've seen, that are completely free to download! Starts on Friday 31st August.

STARTING NEW PAGE!
New to Minecraft? First of all, welcome to the community! And also, I am making a page with information about every block, item, mob, boss, snapshot and more!

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment