Sunday 7 October 2012

Battle for Conwy Update #3!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a surprising new update for Battle for Conwy Castle!

If you don't know this server, join 'thedarkage.nl'. 'Nuff said.

Well, the chaps at BfCC HQ recently released a new map for us to play on. And it is EPIC! I do not know who the map was made by, whether the actual server creators or whether it's a map maker or someone? WELL DONE TO WHOEVER MADE THIS MAP!

The cycle goes like this:

  • Conwy Castle #1
  • NEW MAP: The Gardens of Conwy (what I call it, anyway)
  • Conwy Castle #2
  • The Mines of Moria
I can't wait to explore the twists and secrets of this map! Do you like the new map? If you do, let me know in the comments section BEE-LOOOOOOOOOO!!!

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

BTW, this is the 64th post I've made on this site since it began...and a 1, 2, 3, 4!! I GOT SOME WOOD TO COLLECT, I GET A 64 STACK, I LOAD UP MINECRA-you get the idea :D

No comments:

Post a Comment