Tuesday 30 October 2012

Have a Chance to Be In My Skin Project!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a quick update on a new map I'm making alongside the Zombies/RFW maps!

So, I had the idea to build a ginormous Superflat map filled with player skins from everywhere: YouTube, the creators, myself, Crazy, friends and just awesome Minecrafters. So, I'm going to make a map and put as many skins in as possible. There'll be:

  • Every row will have 20 players in it
  • After 20 players, we place the Row Number at both ends of the row, then move onto the second row
To have a chance of being in this map, you can do lots of things:
  • Donate to: MCInfected, MineZ or Battle for Conwy Castle
  • Be online on one of the Top 25 servers on Minestatus
  • Go on Project Ares, ItsJerryAndHarry's public server, BfCC, MCInfected, MineZ, MineZ LMS, SuperFunTime Survival Server.
  • Make a project in Minecraft to do with another game
I will release 1.0.0 of the map once I build 30 rows of players (that's 600 players, I believe)!

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner



No comments:

Post a Comment