Wednesday 24 October 2012

Working on My MinecraftForum Post!

Hi guys!

Mario here with an update on my PvP Collection!

So, if you didn't already know, I'm starting a PvP/PvE Collection! This is basically where I am trying to create brand new PvP gamemodes for people to play! Here's the 2 that I've got so far

Race for Wool
This isn't new, but Race for Wool is a gamemode where you have to collect three pieces of wool. First team to place them on the monument wins (the monument can be hidden in many different places...)

Zombies
Zombies is a gamemode which up to 5 players can play: 4 Humans, and 1 Zombie Bringer. The human(s) will be a range of 4 different classes (these can vary between maps) They will have to fight 20 waves of zombies in different locations in order to succeed. The Zombie Bringer has to send the waves out and then fight the players themselves. The Zombie Bringer will get Protection X Armor and Zombie Head, a Diamond Sword with Sharpness IV and Fire Aspect I and a Bow with Power II. There will sometimes be different mob bosses...

This is all, but:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE MINECRAFT FORUM PAGE!!!

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment