Monday 8 October 2012

Remember...Got a Question? We Can Answer!

Hi guys!

Mario here with quite an unusual update!

Just to remind you, I DO have a public e-mail address to which you can send me ANYTHING, from a picture to you and your mates playing Minecraft or whether it's to ask a question. And remember, responses come DIRECTLY FROM ME! They're not bots, not staff (like I'd have any apart from Crazy and Kalo, who are actually owners), just me! The answers will not be lies, but I will not reply to the following things:

  • Deathreats - If you send one of these, you're just trying to get people scared. Get a real life.
  • Personal questions - I don't mind things like 'Where did you get the name Mariobros980?' or 'Do you have any pets?', but not stuff like 'How old are you?' or 'Where do you live?' (I live in the UK, BTW).
  • Anything about my family - Yes, if you ask about my family, like if they've got problems or anything, I will likely block you or just ignore you.

Things we pleasurably answer are:
  • New videos/series - Don't ask 'When is the next video out?' because it will likely be soon, but if you have any ideas on series, give us them! We WILL give credit for ideas if used!
  • Ideas - If you have ideas for a new site, blog content, server lists, or just more content, feel free to tell us, and again, we will give you credit
  • Fan Art - If you have anything that has to do with supporting us, PLEASE don't be embarrassed to send it to us! We will give credit and reply with a thanks!
-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment