Tuesday 23 October 2012

My To-Do List in Minecraft!

Hi guys!

Mario here with my checklist of things I would like to do in Minecraft!

SINGLEPLAYER

  • Create a map series that no-one has attempted before and is good
  • Create a sky-based map (Skyblock, Sky Conqueror etc.)
  • Complete Sky Conqueror
MULTIPLAYER
  • Meet ChimneySwift11!!! <-- This is my main goal
  • Create a server (eventually...)
  • Get 10,000 kills on Battle for Conwy
  • Prestige on MCInfected
  • Get Traitor twice in a row on Trouble in MineVille (server review coming soon)
WEBSITE
  • Get website to 10k views
  • Get website to 50k views (my goal)
  • Get website to 100k views (this would be AWESOMEMEGAMAZING!)
  • Produce more content
  • Finish The Minecraftia 2.0
  • Start/Finish theMinecraft tutorial
-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

Orange = in progress
Green = finished

No comments:

Post a Comment