Wednesday 31 October 2012

Going To Try Draw All 4 Obsidian Miners!

NOTE: My computer still has some sort of headache, so it isn't performing very well. I will try to give it a rest over the next couple of days and use my laptop to post instead. If it feels any better tomorrow, I will likely be able to get all the characters done.

Hi guys!

Mario here with an update on some drawing I'm gonna try to do!

Now, if you didn't already know, I am a terrible drawer. Compared to my drawing, Justin Bieber is awesome. BUT, because I wanted to have my Minecraft character in a picture format, I wanted to try and draw all 4 Obsidian Miners. Here they are, in case you didn't know!

Mariobros980 (Me)



Crazydude676



2003kaloful



Hullcity24MC (his skin was custom made by me)



Don't ask why we all have emo hair, we just like the skins! I've had my skin for ages now, and I'm not planning to change it for a long time! Anyways, here's how I'll draw them:

  • I will draw them in real life on a sheet of paper
  • Thankfully, my printer has a scanner with it. I will scan the drawing into the computer.
  • I will go over all the lines in solid black using Paint.NET, and then add colour
  • I will save the pictures, and add all 4 of them to a blog background!

At the moment, here's what I have done:

- Mariobros980 : Finished drawing, need to scan it
- Crazydude676 : Finished drawing, need to scan it
- 2003kaloful : Not started yet (will start later 31st October or on 1st November)
- Hullcity24 : Not started yet (will start later 31st October or on 1st November)

I would provide screenies of my drawings, but I don't want to spoil it. If you want the program I use to draw characters, it's called a Pencil. It's quite fascinating really, made out of lead and something else! I scan my drawings into a computer.


-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment