Thursday 4 October 2012

The Legend of Ariza Maps Coming!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a BIG project I'm working on!

So I was just in a sort of foresty area thinking "What could be my project in Minecraft"? So I carried on walking home and thinking about that. Then, BAM! An idea hit me. I was thinking about doing an Adventure map, something I failed to do at an early stage of my Minecraft gameplay.

The map would be called 'The Legend of Ariza': but not just one map. I'm planning to do a TON of them, with different 'Episodes' and 'Chapters'. Let me explain:

EPISODES are the start to a new series of Legend of Ariza maps. They contain most of the maps.

CHAPTERS are the actual maps. You will progress through these in order to complete the episodes.

STORYLINE

Singleplayer Storyline
You are a man called Hephaseus (pronounced Heff-a-zoos) and are wandering through your local park in your town, Hiera, one day. Suddenly, black clouds cover the entire sky and evil spreads through the world. A voice whispers in your ear: 'Ariza is captive'. You then faint...

You wake up in an iron room with 12 obsidian portal-shaped frames in it. This, my friend, is where your journey begins...

Multiplayer Storyline
You are a man called Hephaseus (pronounced Heff-a-zoos), and you are walking through the Hiera Village Park with your friend, Indigseus (pronounced Inn-dig-zoos). The sky suddenly goes black, and you and your friend faint randomly. Whilst asleep, you have a vision of a princess being hung and tortured.

You wake up in an iron room with 12 obsidian portal-shaped frames in it. This, my friend, is where your journey begins...

Player 1: Hephaseus
Player 2: Indigseus
Player 3: Martin
Player 4: Bob

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment