Thursday 4 April 2013

Computer Problems and Video Making!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a quick update!

So, the other day my computer was infected with a virus. Don't worry, they've both been deleted, but it keeps closing all of my programs. This is the reason my first commentary hasn't gone out yet. First of all, I need to wait to get the money in order to buy Screencast-o-Matic Premium (let's hope the video quality is a lot better) and then what video I'm going to post (first one will be 16-30 mins long, in order to test the upload time of longer videos, and then we will begin uploading proper videos).

I've also figured that once you get to know redstone a little better, it can be so easy! I need a lot of redstone for my Nazi Zombies maps, so I've been watching Kyle's videos (check them out here) to get a tutorial on the redstone, and once you've followed along with the tutorial once, you can do them on your own!

Anyways, I'll be making a new 'Redstone', showing simple AND complex tutorials on redstone, but not too hard, otherwise it may get kinda crazy! So, new series, first commentary soon, lots to look forward to!

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miners

No comments:

Post a Comment