Tuesday 23 April 2013

Quick Update: Learning Mod Creation Has Begun!

Hi guys!

Mario here with a quick update on modding!

I've been wanting to make a mod for a while now. If you've seen mods like Divine RPG, you'll know what kind of mod: a mod that comes with new mobs, dimensions, items, weapons, armor, tools, magic and more! However, there was one problem: I had no idea on how to make a mod. However, I'm planning to look on YouTube to see if there's some base tutorials for Java coding, and it turns out there is! I'm currently getting set up to make a bit of a test mod, but if I manage it, I will maybe be able to release the RPG mod that I've been planning on!

If the test mod somehow works, it will be called the Armor God Mod, and it will include a ton of armor sets that can buff you in certain ways. Some, like the Dirt Armor I'm planning, simply give you a tiny little bit of protection, where as some, like the Water Armor or the Lava Armor, will allow you to swim in lava and breathe underwater. I'll provide a full list if I ever get it done!

So, the current to-do list is:

- Work on Modern Craftfare some more
- Finish MineMine (new minigame)
- Try and produce the Armor God Mod

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment