Friday 12 April 2013

YouTube Series Coming Soon...

Hi guys!

Mario here with an update on YouTube!

First thing you're gonna need to know for what's coming is that I'm British. I already mentioned this a few times, but it's just there in case you thought I was from another country!

Ok, so now onto the new series that I'll be starting, which are listed below:

  • CTM Map Playthrough - I changed my mind about doing a Vechs map because everyone does them, so I might play through one that doesn't get as much attention. #
  • Redstone - This is a series where I run through everything you'll need to know about Redstone (Season 1 will be just the basics, such as what each individual piece of redstone does, simple contraptions etc.)
  • Modern Craftfare Updates - How I'm getting on with the Modern Craftfare project (Note: Modern Craftfare won't be maps copied from games, they'll be on the same page, but I'll be making different maps with the same weapons from the games that you know).

Now, I'm sorry to say but there's been a delay again (you guys are probably getting sick of all these delays, but after this everything will get sorted). I won't be able to get the recording software until around April 26th. This means none of the series above will begin until then, but there will still be videos coming out.

-Mariobros980
Obsidian Miner

No comments:

Post a Comment